Anecdotal data from a pediatric cardiologist shows an estimated 100X increase in myocarditis rates. Cardiologists can't speak out without risking retribution. I have a way to change that... instantly.
It seems to me we just have to ask cardiologists and especially pediatric cardiologists if they have seen an increase in heart ailments in the young. If they are being honest they have to say yes.
This is shocking to read, thank you for writing this riveting story Steve!
If all of the doctors connect each other via mail and than after that roll out about their knowledge in the exactly same time, they couldn't stop them anymore...
What if we make sure these cardiologists lose their jobs if they *dont* speak up?
I'd like to offer a suggestion to get someone to show up for your Safety and Efficacy Debate. The people trapped in the mass formation believe the unvaccinated and vaccine hesitancy are keeping the "virus" around and prolonging the pandemic. Therefore, convincing the mass formation that a debate would be the fastest way to end the vaccine hesitancy could give you some much needed leverage. A reverse psychology campaign in order to get the obedient mass to push for the debate. It would also draw a bigger audience from that group. Finding a public figure, they already trust could be pivotal. Thanks, good luck.
A small piece of good news: the florida surgeon general is recommending vitamin D and other nutritional supplements. Unfortunately, as far as I'm aware, they are still not recommending Ivermectin (or allowing it?) https://www.theepochtimes.com/florida-surgeon-general-promotes-nutraceuticals-for-covid_4166126.html
Steve speaks about "Cardiologists can't speak out without risking retribution. " Apparently journalists can't speak out either. I live about 20 miles north of Spokane WA. On or around December 11th, a teen girl collapsed at a Costco store and died of a heart attack. Her mother publicly screamed out that the daughter had received the vaccine the previous day. This was reported around December 16th by a commenter on a Rumble video featuring Bret Weinstein and Peter McCullough.
There has to be witnesses to this event, but so far absolutely nothing in the media. The commenter also contacted the local ABC affiliate (KXLY) but no response. I have a sense that there are many more incidents like this but they are being ignored, shrugged off, or covered up.
Sadly even in the rare event that a devastated family may speak out against the vax after the death of a loved one, they sometimes find themselves on the receiving end of people who deride them as nut cases.
If these stories could just make the light of day and cause even a few people to reject the Vax, who knows how many injuries and deaths could be prevented.
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I'd be happy to discuss.
The Wheels are Coming off the Bus. Mainstream arrogance is leading to an unprecedented political crisis
I do not care how Pro Vaccine you are. I do not care how much you really want to believe that toxic injectables made by felons are the secret to immortality. The wheels are coming off the bus.
I am working in California to free doctors from medical board censorship. We have a number of doctors and lawyers involved. If doctors can speak out, we win.
Where is the way that this can be stopped instantly? I don't really see how claiming a violation of 1st Amendment rights wold stop anything, since there has been no law passed restricting the speech of MDs. The strongarming of MDs will have to be exposed, of course. A suit could be brought charging prior restraint and corruption in the state boards. Wouldn't that have a better effect?
My son wanted to join his high school soccer team, but I was concerned for his future and for his safety, so, instead, I encouraged him to join the local street gang.
I literally cry when I read your substack. So much needless pain and suffering for our kids and grandkids. I am so grateful you are a white hat. To those that have power and are afraid...PLEASE SPEAK UP! Do it for the kids.
The vaccines were never effective. The stats were cooked.
Doctors aren't going to say shit because anyone in a position of making money off of this scam will not challenge that.
And these fucking doctors generally wanted censorship when it came to alternative treatments for cancer etc, because even though the pharmas had shitty results, they would be out of business if people went elsewhere.
The corruption is the system... Capitalism mixed with dogmatic research in almost every field of science.
You might try the AG of Nebraska, too. https://tinyurl.com/2p8t865a
Doctors need to stand up (en masse and with a concerted international effort, but more on this later) for their profession and the communities they serve regardless of whether it affects their livelihood or not. I know this sounds harsh, but hear me out. If they are being coerced and threatened now which is leading to death and serious issues then:
1. What won’t they be forced to do in the future (forced vaccination, forced treatment protocols, forced surgeries, even more silence demanded, etc.) - they are being used as agents of death and are pawns in the worlds takeover. They, like the rest of us, are fooling themselves if they think this will just stop with them being silent to the harms of the vaccine and the treatment protocols now.
2. They all took an oath to “do no harm”, why would they want to continue in a profession where they are being forced to do the opposite?
3. Most doctors I know want to help people, that is why they are doctors, if they aren’t being allowed to use their own skill set, knowledge and experiential insights to help (and worse they are knowingly harming those they seek to help), again I ask is this is a profession worth continuing on its current trajectory if there only job is to blindly follow orders to hurt and kill their patients?
ALL of us are going to have to stand up for what we believe in and for our children’s future, and yes that means we may lose our livelihoods. Sooner or later we WILL be pushed into the same situation as the doctors find themselves now. There inaction and fear of reprisal is far worse because they are in a unique position to see everything, and have to look no further than their patient base to clearly see what is going on.
@STK your solutions are brilliant - Florida is a perfect place to start. What about adding Texas and Nebraska to this mix (both AG’s have shown they are willing to fight for the people - NB made early treatment options available), I will work on my AG here in Idaho where Dr. Ryan Cole has been a consultant to our health boards and now sits on one of the board seats - but he has also been targeted by the medical board here.
Here are couple of additional thoughts:
1. Have an international physician “walk out day” - they can’t fire or suspend 10,000-50,000 doctors if they present a unified front and band together. The walk out would include posting on every platform possible the harms they are witnessing, with proof. The fact checkers and censorship would never be able to keep up. At the same time we have to help support the doctors and fight for their right to share information by also staging our own actual walkouts, sharing their posts, starting petitions to allow them to speak out, rallying at capitals and medical/health board offices. They shouldn’t stand alone.
2. The doctors that are seeing these harms need to post these harms to VAERS, and they need an army of citizens helping them collect and upload this information.
3. Create a people’s VAERS, that enables a much easier way to anonymously post these harms. The site verified that they are doctors and then suppresses their personal details in the post.